What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The amazing system that will show you exactly how to make money betting on sports
- Know the strategy to play for a couple of year without losing a single session
- Discover a secret strategy to bet on underdog in any sport and always win
- Learn how to use the results of the last 5 games of a team to make money
- Discover how to become a winner with only 15% winning rate
- Learn the secret baseball underdog system
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Bookie Buster scores 70.66/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.golden-systems.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: golden-systems.com you’ll also be taken through to golden-systems.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)